While I specialize in the treatment of addiction, trauma, and spiritual exploration, I also have experience working with in individuals in overcoming various challenges including:
- Managing stress
- Personal growth
- Family of origin issues
- Burnout, family caregiving stress, or lack of self-care
- Moving through grief or loss
- Identity concerns and identity expression
- Anger management
- Relationship issues
- Life transitions
Special Interest and Experience With
- Women experiencing depression, anxiety, and relationship challenges
- Recurrent use or dependence on drugs or alcohol
- Spiritual or religious exploration, identity, and practice
Stay tuned for upcoming group therapy sessions! If you have interest in a particular group focus, please contact me and let me know.
I provide therapy to adults only. Individual therapy sessions are typically 50 minutes and occur once or twice per week depending on your needs.
My office is located in Berkeley, easily accessible by all modes of public transportation. To provide flexibility with scheduling, I also offer Online Counseling to New York and California residents.
Please contact me to schedule an appointment or for a free 15 minute telephone consultation to see if my approach might be a good fit for you.
There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.Leonard Cohen